Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Last Weekend Disappointments

Now I'm ready to update everyone on what happened last weekend. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Pagan Pride. My friend who was going to attend it with me was called in for work that day and I didn't feel safe walking around Atlanta by myself. I told myself there will always be next year. I'm sure it was fun though and I'm sure there were a lot of neat things being sold by the vendors such as tarot cards, rune stones, books, oils, herbs, robes, etc.

Of course I can buy those things whenever I want. I was running kind of low on cash anyway.

I did, however, get to spend more time with my friend down at her college. That was a plus. I think I did some blogging while I was down there and mentioned some of the things that we did so I don't need to go into detail.

I, also, did not get to go to Atlanta Pride which again I told myself there would always be next year. I was sick on that day anyway so it was probably for the best. I think the sudden change in temperature made me sick. Up here in North Georgia it's getting cold, but down there with my friend it was warm. It must have affected my sinuses.

Today is Love Your Body Day and I have to attend a pen making social and pizza party hosted by EMPOWER, our feminist activist group. I'm excited but then again I was really hoping to go to a meetup with the Dynion Mwyn group. I guess I'll have to wait till next month unfortunately. I'm not even sure that I'll be up here at college at that time since I think it's during Thanksgiving week.

I guess I'll have to wait even longer but all is not lost! The Old Spirit Path Study Group that I and my partner are organizing should be starting our meetups very soon for those who wish to learn the ways of Dynion Mwyn and the Welsh Wiccan tradition and lifestyle.

If anyone is interested in this you can contact us at oldspiritpath@gmail.com. Please be respectful and no spamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment