Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Break

So the dreaded Chemistry Final has been taken. Too bad I'll never get to know what I made on that test because the teachers never tell us. I feel pretty good about it. There was one problem that pissed me off though because I didn't know if the molecule underwent rearrangement or not. I think my brain started playing tricks on me.

Anyway, I finally got the Yule Ritual done and posted it on the website for my members. I can't wait for it! I think it'll be a good celebration. My co-leader and I are thinking of plans on how we want to prepare the space for the Circle, alter, and bonfire. I can't wait to decorate. I'm going to go to Walmart today and get some supplies. I need to get some cinnamon sticks because I want to make some pentagram ornaments for the trees that we'll be lighting around the Circle. Those will represent our Yule Trees.

I want nothing but positive energy happening at this ritual. I'll be putting a lot of positive energy into it!

Since I have an entire day to myself tomorrow which means no final and no work, I'll be spending tonight with my boyfriend. We're going to go out to eat together, maybe rent a movie to watch as we cuddle, and I'll probably bake cookies.

I have a tube of chocolate chip cookie dough that needs to be eaten by Friday otherwise it'll spoil while I'm gone for Christmas Break. Don't tell anyone, but I'm sort of pawning my cookie dough off on my boyfriend. I really don't need all the sweets.

It's been a pretty good day today. I'm just glad that I only have one final left and then I can go home to see my family, although I will miss my "family" up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment